One Way Wireless Construction, Inc. headquartered in Shakopee, MN, is seeking to hire those interested or skilled in the cell tower construction industry! We've been in business for 41+ years; however, we're expanding at a rapid pace and need more workers!
A new troubleshooting maintenance team is also needed, this is a position which requires travel to several sites per day, with frequent overnights as you will be travelling the Upper Midwest to troubleshoot or maintain the tower's current performance. If you would like to attach your harness to One Way, we would be interested in hearing from you and training you!
If you have previous construction experience of ANY kind, a possess a strong work ethic and believe in working proficiently and safely - WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Entry-level positions start at $16/per hour and experienced workers are paid based on experience!
- Cell Tower
- Tower Modification (welding at heights)
- Troubleshooting/Maintenance - be the ones to fix and maintain existing structures
- Electrical - Learn how to bring the power to the cell site
- Civil, concrete, dirt-work - improve, maintain and/or create the area at the base of the tower
- In-Building Network - for those with low-voltage, cable experience or the desire to learn how to bring the power of cellular into buildings, this may be the path for you!
Many of our other positions require travel for up to 1 week out of state; however, our per diem is $125/Per Night to cover hotel/food, is paid weekly, tax-free and what you do not spend is yours to keep!
Travel in our trucks.... learn and perform work in one of THE most valuable industries out there!
We are seeking to train the next generation of Cell Tower Construction Professionals... are you going to be one of them?
To Be Considered:
A valid driver's license
The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
A strong work ethic
The ability to travel out-of-state
No alcohol-related driving offenses
Per diem $125/Per night for work travel
$25K Life Insurance
Simple IRA with 3% Company Match
One Way Wireless Construction is a Veteran Owned & Operated Company with over 40 years in business.
Equal Opportunity Employer